Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The London Underground

I'm a big fan of the London Underground.

I bought a card to put money onto and it saves a good amount of money. Then, each time I wanted to go somewhere, I swiped in and then would ask one of the workers which line to take! Ha -- that makes it a lot easier, and just nice to double-check and make sure I'm on the right path.

I took this picture for Ms. Sarah Parker! 
And my Starbucks chai in hand, mmmmmm.



I read a quirky article about the London Underground before going and it continuously made fun of the name Cockfosters... well, then I kept giggling to myself whenever I saw this sign! (And since Cockfosters is the last stop on the line, it ends up on a lot of signs.)

Cool wall art that I enjoyed in the subway tunnel to get to the trains...


No comments:

Post a Comment