Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HIGH TEA @Caravelle Hotel, HCMC

Jen and Nick are two of my closest friends in Vietnam this year. They are a lovely couple from England, who kicked off their first year of marriage by moving to Vietnam!! The three of us will be leaving Vietnam about the same time. They are moving back home and I, off to Milan. I already look forward to visiting them at their house on the sea!

A couple Sundays ago the three of us decided to treat ourselves to a fancy high tea! I have never had 'high tea' before... But was up for a posh-but-relaxing afternoon. Nick and I had both been quite sick the week before... More on that for me later... So a nice treat was needed.

We were going to go to high tea in the Bitexco Tower... Including the amazing panoramic view over the entire city... But found out that they only do high tea on Saturday. We ended up going to the Caravelle Hotel... Right next to the opera house in District 1 and it was really nice. We spent a couple hours hanging out and having treats from our tiered plates of goodies!





No comments:

Post a Comment