Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MAIL, please! :D

Below is the address of the school... it is best to send packages here since the school often receives mail (rather than my apartment). I would love to get mail from back home!!

Stacia Maiorani - Librarian
American International School
35 Nguyen Huu Canh Street
Binh Thanh District
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam


I've heard that teachers do receive packages that people send (thankfully!) but it can take up to about a month or so... one of the returning teachers said to not get upset if you are expecting a birthday package and don't receive it on time... but get it a month down the road.  :P

3 comments:

  1. I was gonna send you some fresh, American milk. Think that will be ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your experiences. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike - milk would be great!! haha (please, no). I'll have to post about my lastest milk finding though... still not a success but learning...

    Diane - I'm so glad you're enjoying the Blog! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete